Thursday, January 17, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Hello!

My name is Katelyn and I am a senior at Southern Methodist University majoring in Corporate Communications and Public Affairs. I am new to the world of blogging and am excited to learn the ins-and-outs of this communications tool!

This blog is for my Communication, Technology and Globalization course. It will discuss current trends and topics in the fields of communications and public relations as well as my thoughts and experiences that are pertinent to the subject.

Feel free to give me any pointers or tell me your thoughts! I appreciate any feedback you might have. Thanks!

1 comment:

Rene said...

Hey Katelyn! Your blog looks great and I'm looking foward to seeing what you have to say throughout the semester! I'll check back with you soon!